- The associated optional ROBOGUIDETM PaintPRO software is a Windows-based simulation package which is very easy to use.
- It offers a maximum horizontal reach of 2.8m and a maximum coating speed 0f 1.5m per second.
- Accuflow™  closed-loop fluid delivery automatically maintains programmed flow rates to ensure consistent material delivery and higher finishing quality.
- Collision Guard™  monitors for unexpected interference to reduce machine and applicator damage and maximize uptime.
- Accuchop™  closed-loop fluid control is suitable for FRP applications. It can flip over itself thus covering a large work area for painting.
- Its patented purge system is approved for operation in hazardous environments.
In short, the P-250iA/15 robot’s large work envelope enables a wide range of painting applications and is especially suitable for painting large components. In addition, the robot’s advanced motion software ensures constant speeds which helps to achieve a uniform and better finishing appearance. With these benefits, the P-250iA/15 robot makes coating easy and efficient and the customers can enjoy major cost savings.